McFarlane Family

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rylee's & Dylans 1st Time @ Irvine Park




We had a Great time at the Irvine Park with the kids! They had so much fun. But boy was it Hot!! I liked the small zoo they have there, that was pretty nice.. They had a train ride which I thought was a waste of money :) and then the pony ride! That was fun.. Dylan wasnt too fond of the Pony ride but he made it thru! There was this sign that said "Dont Pet or Feed Ponies They may Bite" so I see this idiot who obvisouly didnt read the sign and he is having his maybe 18-24month old touch its face... I am freaking out just hoping this pony doesnt flip out... It didnt! But man some people really irritate me! Maybe its just me being so over protected :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home