McFarlane Family

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The OC Fair with Miss Rylee!!






















Yesterday my uncle took Rylee and I to the fair.. It was so much fun though we missed daddy.. Rylee went on her first REAL PONY ride.. She scared me though because while on the pony she desides to lean to the side I am like no rylee hang on! (me freaking out) and shes like no mom.. All she wanted to do was pet the pony :) Whoooo was getting a little nervous :) We had a blast - wasnt to packed as it was wednesday. The weekends are way too packed for me! and reminds me of the street fair, too many idiots getting drunk, bumping into you, spilling beer on you! Ugh.. Just thinking I hope Ryan doesnt drag me out there this year...












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home