McFarlane Family

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

....."But he married a Mexican not a White Girl..."




So I just got my hair done a few weeks ago.. Something totally new.. I went Blonde on the top... I liked it at first.. Ryan never said He didnt like it... He said it was nice.. Not usually his reponse after I get my hair done. Anyway I am at the store with my brother and Ryan... My brother sees my aunt . They are looking for me (Let me say I am like an aisle infront if them!) My brother says thers Darlene right there... My aunt says thats not her shes a white girl.. I turned around and said No it is me Jerk!! So after her comment to my husband.. " Ryan you married a Mexican not a White Girl and shes blonde.." Man I felt Kinda dumb.. Not that theres anything wrong with White girls but I guess she did have a point :) I should have went White Girl Crazy on her .. but I didnt.. So I thought I would post this to I have a picture of me with my "White Girl" hair ... Well I guess theres always a first time for everything right!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home